The silentLab acoustic enclosures have been especially developed to reduce the noise level generated by vacuum pumps and water chillers used with SEMs, TEMs and FIB-SEM systems. If there is no opportunity to move the vacuum pumps and/or the water chiller to a separate room, the noise level generated by the pumps and/or the water chiller can be irritating and destracting. Using a silentLab acoustic enclosure will reduce the noise level to acceptable levels and allows operators to concentrate on the task at hand.
The silentLab acoustic enclosures are sophisticated and safe soundproofing boxes which are placed over the noisy vacuum pump or water chiller. They facilitate power and vacuum pumping lines, provide cooling and will let the vacuum pump or water chiller operate at full specifications. Originally designed for SEMs, TEMs and FIB-SEM systems, but equally useful for other system with noisy rotary vacuum pumps.
Features of the premium silentLab noise reduction boxes are:
- Noise reduction approx. 15dB to 12dB depending on type.
- Robust all metal construction with high performance acoustic foam
- Acoustic foam with optimised pattern to reduce low frequency noise
- IEC mains connectors with fuse for easy installation
- Available as 230V or 115V systems
- Fans are only switched on when the rotary pump is running
- Sophisticated air flow system with low noise high capacity fans
- Integrated digital thermometer
- Top lid for easy service access
- Powder-coated oil and water resistant surface in light blue RAL5005
- Flammability rating to DIN 75200 / FMVSS 302
- Internal KF25 installation kit included